We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA, swearing to us,and being rude every time we called.When they got here, they asked another $1,000 otherwise they wouldn't unload it.They ONLY asked for cash!When they start unpacking there were things missing,broken,or WASNT EVEN OURS!We are now having to look through sentimental items that are distroyed,and the emotional loss is the worst of it all.We had to learn the hard way!This company is encompitant,rude,careless,and disappointing!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."