Unique Van Lines - DO NOT USE!!! THINGS MISSING, BROKEN, OR NOT EVEN OURS!!
We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA, swearing to us,and being rude every time we called.When they got here, they asked another $1,000 otherwise they wouldn't unload it.They ONLY asked for cash!When they start unpacking there were things missing,broken,or WASNT EVEN OURS!We are now having to look through sentimental items that are distroyed,and the emotional loss is the worst of it all.We had to learn the hard way!This company is encompitant,rude,careless,and disappointing!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."