We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA, swearing to us,and being rude every time we called.When they got here, they asked another $1,000 otherwise they wouldn't unload it.They ONLY asked for cash!When they start unpacking there were things missing,broken,or WASNT EVEN OURS!We are now having to look through sentimental items that are distroyed,and the emotional loss is the worst of it all.We had to learn the hard way!This company is encompitant,rude,careless,and disappointing!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Poor Moving Service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #536713

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Unique Van Lines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 27, 2015 #951909 Moline, Illinois

My experience was/is about the same. I moved from Indiana to Iowa & supposedly movers awol. Haven't checked in with National Moving Group the "Broker". I am currently being lied to about my belongings. I was told by "Broker that I would have my belongings within 2 to 5 days! Ha! Please people do the research before hiring any movers. I think there should be a class action law suit against these people. At this point they are not getting any more $ from me Until my belongings are safely inside of my home.

Oct 29, 2014 #892317 Kennesaw, Georgia

You didn't happen to get a box with bronze curtains, a blue-patched quilt, cream-colored panels, and several other items like chocolate-colored sheets?
We had the same experience and even received someone's black garbage bag of Dora the Explore blanket, Toy Story items, etc.
So sad!

Nov 14, 2014 #900213 Houston, Texas

You didn't get our boxes from CO with needlepoint in them?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Unique Van Lines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Unique Van Lines.
Filing a new complaint about