We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA, swearing to us,and being rude every time we called.When they got here, they asked another $1,000 otherwise they wouldn't unload it.They ONLY asked for cash!When they start unpacking there were things missing,broken,or WASNT EVEN OURS!We are now having to look through sentimental items that are distroyed,and the emotional loss is the worst of it all.We had to learn the hard way!This company is encompitant,rude,careless,and disappointing!

Comments

I won’t bore people with the details. We have all been victim to this disreputable company.

However I am in possession of a few things that were delivered here by mistake. Private

The exact same thing is currently happening to me. After I finally receive what is left of our property, I will be filing a civil lawsuit.

I need as many people to join me as I can get. That will really get the Attorney Generals attention

to LawSuit2 #1504757

I had a similar experience with them. My boxes were all crushed, things inside were broken and most of my totes were broken.I kept getting different prices for the move.

The broker promised $500 and Unique said $950 plus storage fees of $250. That was after I paid Them$1000 for packing my stuff into the truck.

It took them two times to deliver my stuff after calling and texting them. I would like to sue them too.

to LawSuit2 #1575949

I’d love to join.

Moline, Illinois, United States #951909

My experience was/is about the same. I moved from Indiana to Iowa & supposedly movers awol.

Haven't checked in with National Moving Group the "Broker". I am currently being lied to about my belongings. I was told by "Broker that I would have my belongings within 2 to 5 days! Ha!

Please people do the research before hiring any movers.

I think there should be a class action law suit against these people. At this point they are not getting any more $ from me Until my belongings are safely inside of my home.

Kennesaw, Georgia, United States #892317

You didn't happen to get a box with bronze curtains, a blue-patched quilt, cream-colored panels, and several other items like chocolate-colored sheets?

We had the same experience and even received someone's black garbage bag of Dora the Explore blanket, Toy Story items, etc.

So sad!

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #900213

You didn't get our boxes from CO with needlepoint in them?