This experience started out ok. The movers carefully wrapped everything very well, in fact too well.

The heaviest item, my electronic bed base was broken in 2 places. That said, it seems to be cosmetic, and you can't see it. Everything else looked great. What I did NOT like, is the rude "supervisor" who condescended and talked over me on the phone, and the constant lies.

The first crew was a day late, and showed up 4 hours late the next day. They tell you the truck broke down, but it's a lie. I don't believe anything they told me. My stuff sat in storage in Miami from June 5 until yesterday, July 3rd.

I was thrilled to finally get it, and that it was in decent condition, but to have it delivered on a holiday? REALLY? The truck driver was from yet a different company and was the only person involved in this process that was good at communication, so thank you Randy from New Orleans. I won't be posting reviews with 1 star, because there were people along the way who stood out.

However management is so rude that even though my things arrived in pretty good shape, I will never use them again. I'm posting pics of the damage to the bed, as well as furniture that arrived unscathed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Unique Van Lines Manager.

Comments